This is a monthly magazine that delivers news about Daesoonjinrihoe and also contains writings and essays to inspire disciples through Daesoon Truth. It was first published in January of 1983.
'Donggeurami' was first published in December of 2007 as a magazine for adolescents. It was originally intended to deliver news about summer and winter youth camps. Today, it is issued quarterly in three sections: Daesoon Truth, Culture and Camp news. This magazine is designed to provide our youth with an easier way to approach Daesoon Truth, other related information, and peer submitted content so young disciples can share their thoughts with one another.
This is an academic journal published by Daesoon Academy of Science, the affiliate research institute of Daejin University. This publication is published to promote the academic enrichment of Daesoon Thoughts and to fulfill the ideals of Daesoonjinrihoe. Furthermore, it contributes to peace and harmony in human society through its wide study on a variety of subjects which includes an array of research into various religions and cultures. This journal has been published twice each year since its first issue which was released on December 21, 1996.
This is a monthly magazine that delivers news about Daesoonjinrihoe to inspire faith in disciples. A total of 37 issues were published between December 2003 and November 2006.
This is a book that introduces the life and thoughts of Sangje Jeungsan, which was published on January 21, 1979. The 「Life」 section consists of 10 chapters and the 「Thought」 section consists of 3 chapters. Together they appear as follows:
1. Descent to the Human World
2. Growing up
3. The Donghak Peasant Revolution
4. Travelling around the Country and Making Plans for the World
5. Followers at that time
6. Forms of Suffering
7. Curing the World and Saving Humanity
8. Hardships in Gobu
10. Passing into Heaven
1. The Reality of the Former World
2. The Opening of the New World
3. The Later World
These are the collections of writings composed by disciples which were published between March of 2004 and September of 2005.
Table of Contents for the 1st Issue
▪ Sangje's Omnipotence as shown in the Jeon-gyeong, <Omnipotence and Wisdom>, 1:22
▪ The Chinese General, Guan Yunchang, who was Apotheosized as Lord Guan Yu has been Treated with the Utmost Reverence in Korea
▪ The Life and Missionary Work of Matteo Ricci
▪ A Study on the Various Calendar Systems in Daesoonjinrihoe
▪ The Capacity of the Human Soul
▪ After Reading 'The Cultural History of Diseases'
▪ Study of the ‘Samhandang (three resentments held by the Japanese against Korea)’
▪ Study on the Calendar System shown in Jeongyo (Doju Jo Jeongsan’s teaching on the historical cycle of the advent of the sages)
▪ Understanding of Ebb and Flow
Table of Contents for the 2nd Issue
▪ About the Iljinhoe (pro-Japanese Korean association during the period of Japanese occupation)
▪ The Fairness and Righteousness of Zhuge Liang
▪ For the Understanding and Communication between Executives and Ordinary Members
▪ The Life of Zhu Xi
▪ TheThoughts of Matteo Ricci and the Changes in the Western World after His Death
▪ After Reading 'The Cloud upon Hill '
▪ The Omnipotent Power of Sangje from the Viewpoint of the Theory of Relativity
▪ Study on Haein (‘Seal of the sea’, signifying the illuminating wisdom and power of the mind)
Table of Contents for the 3rd Issue
▪ The Monk Jin-pyo and his Faith in Maitreya
▪ An Essay on Tigers
▪ The Ox Seeking Pictures (Simudo)
▪ The Life of Monk Jinmuk
▪ After Reading The Clash of Civilizations
▪ The Writings of Choi Suwun (the founder of Donghak) quoted in Jeon-gyeong
▪ The Chronicle of Tong and Hoe shown in 「Jeongyo」 and its Related History
This is a book of prophecies which was issued on March 15, 1978. This book is known to be written by Lee Seogu, the governor of Jeolla Province during the Joseon Dynasty. It was published to help disciples enhance their faiths.
This is a beginner's book introducing Daesoonjinrihoe that was published on February 10, 1987. It consists of five sections:
Ⅰ. Religion: the Teaching of Wisdom
Ⅱ. How to Live up to Religion
Ⅲ. Perspectives on the Beliefs of Daesoonjinrihoe
Ⅳ. Proper Words and Actions in Daesoonjinrihoe
Ⅴ. The Practice of Wisdom
This book explains the philosophical thoughts of Daesoon Truth. It was published on October 11, 1978 with the purpose of providing a belief system for individuals to promote their faith in accordance with the needs of Daesoonjinrihoe as a religion. The contents are as follows:
Ⅰ. The Underlying Principle of the Universe
Ⅱ. How Daesoon Truth Can Save the World
Ⅲ. About Sangje (the Supreme Being)
This book explains the philosophical thoughts of Daesoon Truth, and it was published on January 20, 1989. It introduces the history, faith, and rituals of Daesoonjinrihoe and consists of three sections: the first section analyzes Daesoonjinrihoe using the terms and definitions of other established religions while describing its history as a new religion. The second section includes some general descriptions of Daesoon Truth, and the third section helps to understand this religious body by describing its various religious activities.