1. You should obey national laws and observe moral standards for the benefit of your country and happiness of the citizenry.
2. ‘The Three Bonds and Five Relationships* ' re the requisite moral foundations that enable harmonious relationships and sustain order in society. Therefore, you should put the followings into practice:
▪ Maintain filial piety toward your parents.
▪ Perform devoted service for your nation.
▪ Create a peaceful family by achieving harmony in your marriage.
▪ Show respect to your superiors and show love and sympathy to your subordinates.
▪ Be trustworthy to your friends.
*The Three Bonds and Five Relationships : in Confucianism, these are referred to as essential values for smooth human relationships through which a harmonious society and nation can be realized.